Policy regarding the processing of personal data
1. General Provisions
This policy of processing personal data is compiled in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006. No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of Chimex LTD (the “Operator”).
1. The operator sets as his primary goal and condition for the performance of his activities the observance of human and citizen rights and freedoms in processing his personal data, including protection of privacy rights, personal and family secrets.
2. This operator’s policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the website http://chimko.com.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
1. Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data by means of computer facilities;
2. Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, providing their accessibility in the Internet at the network address http://chimko.com;
4. Information system of personal data – a set of personal data contained in databases, and providing them with processing of information technology and technical means;
5. Identification of personal data – actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the belonging of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject;
6. Personal data processing – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator – a state body, a municipal body, a legal entity or an individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as defining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data subject to processing, actions (operations) , performed with personal data;
8. Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a certain or determined User of the website http://chimko.com;
9. User – any visitor of the website http://chimko.com;
10. Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain circle of persons;
11. Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indeterminate circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or for acquaintance with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including promulgation of personal data in mass media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data – the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, to a foreign physical or foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data – any actions that result in the destruction of personal data irrevocably with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) result in the destruction of material carriers of personal data.
3. The operator can process the following personal data of the User
1. Surname, first name, patronymic;
2. The electronic address;
3. Telephone numbers;
4. The city;
5. Also on the site is the collection and processing of impersonal data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrics and Google Analytics and others).
6. The above mentioned data is further summarized here. The policies are united by the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Objectives of processing personal data
1. The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending emails; conclusion, execution and termination of civil law contracts; clarification of details of the order through telephone communication and / or sending emails.
2. The Operator also has the right to notify the User of new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending the Operator a letter to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with a note “Refusal of notices of new products and services and special offers”.
3. User’s impersonal data collected with the help of Internet statistics services, serve to collect information about the actions of users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal basis for processing personal data
1. The operator processes the personal data of the User only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website http://chimko.com. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
6. The order of collection, storage, transfer and other types of processing of personal data
The safety of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures that preclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
2. The personal data of the User will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except for cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
3. In case of revealing inaccuracies in the personal data, the User can update them on his own, by sending a notification to the Operator’s e-mail address to email@example.com with the note “Update of personal data”.
4. The processing time for personal data is unlimited. The user may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending the Operator a notification by e-mail to the e-mail address of the Operator firstname.lastname@example.org with the mark “Resignation of consent to the processing of personal data”.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
1. The operator, prior to the commencement of the cross-border transfer of personal data, must ensure that the foreign state in the territory of which it is intended to transfer personal data ensures reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
2. Transboundary transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if there is consent in writing to the personal data subject to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or performance of the contract to which the subject of personal data is a party.
8. Final Provisions
1. The user can receive any clarifications on the issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator by e-mail at email@example.com.
2. This document will reflect any changes in the policy of processing personal data by the Operator. The policy is valid for a period of time until it is replaced by a new version.
3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://chimko.com/en/privacy-policy/.