Pigment from orange to orange-red
ADR (United Nations) 6.1
This is a toxic product
Any covered transport
In covered warehouses
– in the production of batteries;
– as an orange pigment, but production is limited because of the toxicity of the bitches;
– in the production of paint and varnish materials against corrosion;
– in the chemical industry for the production of lead compounds
– In the production of general purpose glass, optical and technical glass, crystal;
– when specialized explosives are received;
– to protect against radiation (gamma waves);
– in the production of electroceramics;
– in shipbuilding to cover details, preventing rusting.
|Mass fraction of lead orthoplumbate (Pb3O4), not less than||95%|
|Mass fraction of lead oxides (Pb3O4 + PbO), not less than||99,5%|
|Mass fraction of substances of p-terms in HNO3, not more than||0,05%|
|Mass fraction of substances in water, not more than||0,05%|
|Mass fraction of water and volatile substances, no more than||0,05%|
|Impurities As, Cu, Fe, Sb, Sn, Zn each not more than||0,001%|
|Admixtures of Ag, Bi, not more than||0,002%|
Orange Lead has a different name - lead plumbate, lead oxide.
Orange Lead and its compounds are not used for processing of aluminum and non-ferrous metals.
Housing is not recommended to be painted with lead compounds with Surik, since it is considered poisonous.
Can lead to acute and chronic lead poisoning, which leads to a change in blood and CNS.
In the human body gets through the respiratory tract and skin.
We also supply Litharge Lead G-2 Technology.
Want to order this product now? Call us: +7 (495) 133-02-40
or send a request firstname.lastname@example.org