yellow powder or granules of various shades of reddish-brown color.
– in the production of yellow lead and lead-molybdate crowns;
– in the production of paints (as a desiccant);
– in the metallurgical industry (for fluxes);
– as a stabilizer of polyvinyl chloride and rubber products;
– in the production of crystal and glass;
– in the oil industry;
– in the manufacture of batteries.
|The main ingredient of a calc. for the GLR,%||99,3|
|Insoluble in HNO3 + H2O substance||0,02|
The lead oxide is poisonous to the human body.
If ingested, it causes poisoning of the body with symptoms of abdominal pain, etc.
Very poorly excreted from the body.
Earlier, lead was used in the production of wine, which often led to poisoning.
Just the same everywhere received lead white. Now paint and white based on lead are banned almost all over the world. Instead of Glet, Orange Lead is now used.
Want to order this product now? Call us: +7 (495) 133-02-40
or send a request firstname.lastname@example.org