colorless crystals, soluble in water. Fire and explosion safe.
In the glass industry for etching and polishing glass and crystal products, ferrous and nonferrous metallurgy, in power for descaling and disinfecting the water tubes of boilers, water-supply systems and the generation of steam in the oil industry, chemical industry, as an antiseptic (for conservation of leather and wood) to regulate the fermentation (instead of hydrofluoric acid) in dyeing (as a mordant).
|Content of main substance, %, not less||98,0|
|The residue after calcination, %, max||0,05|
|Sulfates (SO4), %, max||0,1|
|Iron (Fe), %, max||0,0008|
|Chloride (Cl), %, max||0,0008|
|Heavy metals (Pb), %, max||0,001|
|Fluosilicate ammonium (NH4) 2SiF6, %, max||0,5|
Distinguish Ammonium fluoride and Ammonium Bifluoride (Fluoride acid).
- In glass production, this is one of the components for obtaining glasses of increased transparency, as well as for obtaining color samples that pass only a certain part of the spectrum. With it, the highest quality crystal is produced, and also the etching of glass surfaces is carried out. In the production of large flat glass it is used to improve the quality of a flat surface with a high degree of transparency.
- In ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy, it is used as an additive to ensure the uniform distribution of components, and it is also used as a universal flux.
- It cleans scum well, therefore it is an integral component for boiler and thermal power plants. It is also used in superheated steam supply systems.
- In the oil industry, it participates in certain stages of the cracking process.
- Another one of its use is preserving antiseptic, which prevents the decomposition of wood and skin. It is widely used by archaeologists.
- When painting natural materials, it is used as a dressing agent.
For more details on the use of Ammonium Bifluoride, click here.
Very soluble in water. When humidified (including contact with human skin), ammonium Bifluoride becomes a corrosive substance, therefore during transportation and storage it is necessary to observe measures to prevent humidification of the product.
When wet, Hydrofluoric acid forms, which corrodes glass and metal.
Upon contact with the skin, it interacts with moisture and a chemical burn occurs.
Want to order this product now? Call us: +7 (495) 133-02-40
or send a request firstname.lastname@example.org